Our client are an exciting business manufacturing electric hyper cars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. They design, engineer and build the most advanced automotive technology possible. From developing and manufacturing era-defining hyper cars to inventing and building ground-breaking new technologies.
We are currently looking to recruit an Automotive EE Test Engineer. As part of a team of highly-motivated individuals developing cutting edge technology, you will be using your QA skills with system design and performance in mind. You will be working closely with the development team in order to improve various designs, specifications, and requirements, for systems like ECUs, BMS and Infotainment systems.
• Familiarity with the international automotive standards, directives, regulations
• Ability of defining requirements from the standards for electronic control units
• Supporting component development team and validation projects by automotive industry standards
• Preparation for the testing (defining test harnesses, holders, test jigs, etc.)
• Technical communication with external testing laboratories
• Understanding / knowledge of the international automotive standards, directives, regulations for electronics ((LV123, LV124, VW8000, VW80303, VW80808, ISO17650, ECE R10, RED, etc.)
• Three plus years of work experience on similar position
• MS or BS degree in Electrical Engineering, or a proven equivalent in experience
• Ability to interpret automotive standards, directives, regulations for ECU’s to Development and Test Engineers
• Understanding of embedded systems
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with other Development and Test Engineers
• Self-organized and goal-oriented
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
What they can offer;
• The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
• Family-like and open work environment
• Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
• Competitive compensation package
• Financial support for accommodation and transportation
• Dog-friendly office