14 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Attribute Leader – Vehicle Development
Midlands / Hybrid WFH policy
Due to aggressive growth plans our EV client is currently looking to recruit an Attribute Leader – Vehicle Development.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the following key activities:
• Lead robust attribute target definition and delivery for the company including competitor vehicle benchmarking.
• Drive completeness of company attribute target cascade from vehicle to system level
• Ensure design solutions meet attribute targets throughout the program phases either via simulation or physical testing.
• Lead resolution of any incompatibilities between attribute targets and drive target balancing / trade offs at design reviews and physical test stages
• Support continuous improvement projects as required
• Represent the Vehicle Attribute team in technical meetings
• Report back to the business on the status and progression of the attribute activities
• You will ideally have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant area with at least 8 year of industry experience of delivering vehicle attributes
• Proven experience in delivering attributes on vehicle programs from concept to completion.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot problems and advise on solutions
• A creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to resolve issues and innovate where required
• Good initiative, with the ability to manage own time and priorities
• A flexible approach to work, with a desire to thrive in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and aural), good collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively across teams within the organisation
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office tools
• Knowledge and experience of industry proving grounds and test facilities
• Desirable: Experience in HV systems
• Willingness to travel as required