Our F1 client are seeking an Assembly Technician to join the business on a 6 month fixed term contract based in Milton Keynes. The purpose of this role is for the assembly of batteries for energy recovery systems.
• ESS main pack assembly and sub-assembly tasks.
• High-voltage safety monitoring: actual units validation, data monitoring, status report.
• Pack testing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Previous/Recent Energy Recovery System (ERS) exposure.
• Experience of High Voltage batteries.
• Experience in the assembly of complex fine tolerance electronic component assemblies.
• Understanding of ERS testing methodologies.
• Fault finding and diagnostic abilities.
• Excellent document presentational skills.
• An adept communicator, be able to build good relationships across all cultures both internally and externally.
• Fluency in spoken & written English is essential. Competence in Japanese or another European language is desirable.