Leading science and research business within energy generation is seeking an Mechanical or Electrical Technician idealy with experience of building / assembling complex mechanical and electrical science / experimental equipment.
My client is looking for a highly-motivated person with mechanical or electrical build / assembly experience who can assemble, strip-down and re-assemble sophisticated experimental equipment. My client is open to proven a Technician with a solid, consistant work history or a Technician / Engineer who has recently completed an Apprenticeship or Engineering NVQ. Specialist training will be provided for the right candidate
You will be working on an electro-magnetic launch campaign, developing the existing capability and setting-up experimental campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work for a fantastic, well-run business, with the opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant break-through.
Prior experience as a Build Technician, Assembly Technician or Equipment Engineer are all relevant. Prior industry background can also be flexible; more important is your motivation to learn.
• The ability to build complex assemblies accurately
• Working to tight tolerances
• Ability to identify, report and replace worn parts and seals during visual inspection
• Ability to communicate and liaise with Design and Engineering teams
• Flexible, with a good attitude to work
• Good level of numeracy and literacy
• A competitive salary, negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
• Entry into a company option's scheme
• Company pension scheme