A chance to join a highly successful 3D medical imaging who are one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. They are leading force when it comes to Deep Learning technology and face recognition solutions.
Recent advancements in AI techniques (particularly Deep Learning) have accelerated improvements in performance and this now forms the main focus of their R&D efforts. They pride themselves in the ability to take theory and innovation and apply it to challenging problems in the real world.
We are now looking for an AI Research Engineers to assist in the development of AI Deep Learning systems within their existing team of talented data scientists, research engineers and AI developers.
You will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art Deep Learning technology to solve challenging problems in the delivery of AI solutions. You will work as part of the AI core team.
This involves analysis and processing of large quantities of data in preparation for training a Deep Neural Network to solve the given task. This is followed by the monitoring of Deep Learning training cycles, before ultimately deploying a trained Neural Network into a complete software pipeline, either as part of an SDK or end-user application for use in customer systems.
This role will require working as part of a team in a collaborative effort to solve the given challenges. The current AI group is a multi-national, multi-disciplinary team of nine PhDs, MScs and experienced software engineers that work in a fast-paced environment focused on real world systems delivery.
You will be given the opportunity to acquire new skills, through training and research of the latest techniques, with rapid transfer to challenging problems for our broad range of customers.
Experience and Skills Required:
• Master’s or BSc in Computer Science with a Machine Learning focus.
• Fluency in C# and data processing/scripting languages such as Python.
• Good understanding of Machine Learning techniques, including Neural Networks.
• Knowledge of PyTorch, TorchSharp, ML.NET, Caffe, MxNet, DLib Machine Learning platforms.
• Excellent data processing capabilities using tools such as Python, NumPy, Matlab, ImageMagick, Excel etc.
• Good communication skills to understand, develop and pass on complex AI concepts within the AI group.
• Understanding of multiple Machine Learning disciplines, such as Image Processing, Computer Vision, Signal Processing, Natural Language Processing, Pattern Recognition etc.
• Windows, Linux, iOS and Android, including cross-platform compatibility.
• NVIDIA Cuda.
• Understanding of LevelDB, Redis or Memcached data storage.
• Proficiency in C++, Java and .NET.
• Good knowledge of Cloud Services, Azure or AWS.
• Competitive salary
• Company pension scheme
• Private health insurance
• Group life insurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Employee assistance program
• Monthly gym membership contribution
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Bonus scheme (Based on Company & individual performance)
• Free onsite parking
If you are interested then please send me your latest CV for review but if not, and you know someone that might be, then we pay a referral fee on successful introduction – see https://www.gerrellandhard.co.uk/your-career/referral-rewards