£45,000 - £50,000
You will be responsible for the development and management of Aftersales project deliverables including.
- Project gateways ensuring all Aftersales deliverables achieve Green or Amber status.
- Vehicle options and accessories.
- Benchmarking of competitors for spare part pricing.
- Spare Part forecasting.
- Spare Part pricing (in-conjunction with Finance and the leadership team)
- Spare Part warehousing (in-conjunction with logistics and manufacturing)
- Spare Part sales and distribution to customers.
- Maintenance plan program.
- Extended warranty program.
- Customer assistance program. (Roadside assistance)
- Vehicle quality feedback from warranty claim system.
- Manage translation and suppliers for Aftersales related documentation.
- Manage the selection of suppliers though Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Quotation (RFQ) processes.
- Be instrumental in delivering initiatives to improve productivity and efficiency within the department.
- Develop, create timing plans and business cases for Aftersales related projects and ensure these are delivered within agreed timelines.
- Liaise and work closely with internal and external stakeholders and business units ensuring cross functionality.
- To carry out any other appropriate work as required by the company.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent desirable, work experience will be considered in lieu
- Previous experience in Automotive at Dealership or Head Office environment.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of Engineering and Service Bill of Material systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Automotive Vehicle operating systems, Braking, Air Conditioning, Suspension, Engine and Transmissions.
- Proven track record for project management and staff welfare management
Personal attributes / behavioural skills for position
- Well presented, with professional mannerisms befitting of the organisation.
- Adaptable, quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self-determination.
- Strong planning, good follows up skills, meticulous in detail.
- Demonstrates a methodical approach.
- Good team working habits.
- Confident with good interpersonal & communication, (especially verbal & written) skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours.