• To provide support to the Project Finance function and cross-functional project team as the HVS journey continues its path to growth and success.
• This will include the budget setting and tracking process as new programmes are added. It will require ongoing face to face interactions with the Engineers to refine forecasts and review actuals, as well as providing risk analysis and gap closure opportunities.
• Month end process duties will include using our accounting systems to report actuals at a functional level, identify discrepancies, prepare reports and present in suitable forums.
• As our growth continues, we will be looking to implement a new ERP system in time for series production and your support will be key.
• Supporting the Purchase Team with BoM reporting will also be an important facet, as well as working with buyers on validating info prior to sourcing decision presentation.
• This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
• Project Financial accounting
• Automotive project experience desirable
• Cross functional stakeholder management
• Budget setting and Control
• Forecasting and Cashflow
• High Excel proficiency
• Accounting Systems
• Month end financial processes and monthly reporting
• BoM analysis and tracking
• Preparation/ Presentation of Financial data to non-financial audiences