Really nice opportunity for a Production Support Technician to join a world class business and provide excellent service and support to both the Production and Production Engineering departments. This role requires both technical aptitude and good behavioural attitude to the work and customer base.
Key objectives to include:
• Become competent and proficient in general workshops skills to enable supporting the core departmental activities of plant maintenance, development, and improvement projects.
• Diagnosis and repair of critical production equipment either as an individual or as part of a team.
• Increased responsibility for machining one-off parts for production or for other project work, plus the repair and maintenance of critical equipment.
• Maintaining production equipment as per the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) cycles used on critical equipment i.e., CNC machines, presses, and systems.
• Participate in the late shift working Rota, and support weekend working when requested.
• Level 2 Craft Engineering or equivalent in an appropriate practical discipline
• 2 years in a manufacturing environment
• Experienced carrying out equipment, machine, or plant maintenance
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• CNC experience an advantage
• Composites and metal working
• Full driving license
• Paid Overtime & Annual Bonus
• 25 days holiday / year
• Employer matched pension contributions up to 5%, with salary sacrifice available
• Private health insurance (individual, with option to add family at own cost)
• Life insurance 4x base salary from day one
• Disability insurance
• Up to 70% off company products for employee, friends & family
• Access to Employee Assistance Schemes
• Free food and refreshments on site