Perm - Salary £22,000 - £25,000
Leeds - full time office role
Our manufacturing client based in Leeds are looking for someone with approx. 12-18 months Credit Control experience to come in and join their finance team, reporting to Accounts Receivable Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the collecting of debt from existing debtors whilst maintaining the debtor ledger in an accurate and timely manner.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Credit control using written and verbal communication • Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
• Liaising with internal staff and customers to resolve issues
• Sending copy invoices / credit notes /statements
• Posting and allocating payments
• Other ad hoc duties as required • Daily and month end account reconciliations. • Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices and resolution of challenging accounts • Providing a high level of administrative support at all times • Assess customers (new and current) credit availability, approving/denying requests
• Previous Credit Control or Finance experience is preferred
• You must have excellent communication skills /strong telephone and email manner
• Good attention to detail is required
• You must be a self-starter and able to work in a team environment • Able to work autonomously and as part of a team providing assistance when required • This position would suit an individual who is driven by results. • You will have good Excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner.
• Being able to work within a fast-paced environment is also essential
• Flexible in approach, able to organise workload efficiently
Aside from the opportunity to work for a global, forward thinking, and growing organisation alongside some of the best colleagues you could dream of… we offer the following remuneration for your hard work and commitment:
? Annual salary
? Annual leave
? Company equipment.
To apply please send an MS Word formatted version of your CV for our review and consideration.